The version will be shown on the bottom right of the initial login screen next to the “Powered By PCSchool” wording on the bottom right of the login screen. To find out the current version, visit the Spider Change Log page.
- Spider requires .NET Framework 4.6 or greater.
- It requires Net Core 2.2.7 which is downloaded by the installer if not present.
- If the login page does not initially show correctly, press CTRL-F5 to clear your browser’s cache.
- Windows Server 2012 or higher is required as Windows Server 2008 R2 and below are no longer supported by Microsoft and some new functionality may require later versions of IIS
- SQL Server 2012 to 2017 are supported. Do not go above SQL Server 2017 at this stage as higher versions are not compatible with the current Back Office application.