“Approval Stations” are used to maintain a grouping for GateKeeper systems. When someone tries to sign in or out through a GateKeeper using a reason that requires approval, the request is sent out to the subscribed GateKeepers for confirmation based on this grouping.
- Open GateKeeper Admin.
- Select the appropriate work area and click the [Next] button.
- From the menu bar, select: Manage > Approval Stations
STEP 1 Open GateKeeper Admin.
STEP 2 Select the appropriate work area and click the [Next] button.
STEP 3 From the menu bar, select: Manage > Approval Stations
- If creating a new Approval Station group, click the [Clear] button.
- If editing an existing Approval Station group, double click on the row you want to edit.
- Enter a Description for the group of approval stations – this is normally a location like “High School Reception”.
- Select the appropriate Reports for each type of person that will be using the GateKeeper.
- When you are content with the details you have entered, click the [Save] button.
Now you will have a new approval station option in the work area that you originally selected . You will need to close and re-open GateKeeper in order to start using the new approval station group.