When your App is published, it it available to everyone, not just your school community. Until a person logs into the App, you will not be able to identify who it is. It is only on login that a connection can be made to a person within your school. It is possible several people can log into the same device, so targeted messaging relies on the person being logged in.
- This option allows you to filter uses by their device type
- Fileter by a version of the App
- Find a user based on their Identity code
- Find devices based on the selected criteria
- Select/un-select all devices for actions
- Currently you can set all devices to require the “Critical Update”. This will disable the app.