How to upload FACTS (invoices and receipts)
Path: Spider > Finance > FACTS Integration
- Select [Transaction Details Export]
- [Select New or Previous Files]
Only for the first time or at the start of the new year - you will select [General New CSV (All Records) – if you have already upload to FACTS you can open .csv file and delete transactions you have already put up to FACTS and then put the balance of the transactions up from a certain date.
Next time you will select [Generate New CSV]
- Note: Creating these files puts a code in the transaction file telling them not to upload again unless you select [All Records]
- Note: You can see any of the files you have created by clicking on e.g.: Trans 4 |Date | Time
- [Transaction Type] :
a) if using Debtors and Sundries – select [Invoice & Sundry] ;
b) [Invoice Only] for Debtors Invoices
c) [Sundry Debtors Only] is sundries
4. [Action] Download - A .csv file will be created for you to upload to FACTS
5. Now log on to FACTS (the details provided by FACTS with your user name and password) and upload the file as per FACTS instructions.
Note: Receipt batches and Invoice batches will only go to FACTS once they have been finalised – you will not be able to unfinalise these batches and have to do a reversal receipt or reversal invoice to fix up