When you now withdraw your direct debits from Debtors accounts you can advise the Families via email that you are withdrawing your payment plan amount on a certain day. Process your Payments as usual (see how to set up a Payment Plan)
When you get to the [Execute Automated Debtors Payments] stage.
- Select [Tag to Print or Reprint]
- [Export to File]
- Select [Report Style] – Direct Debit Remittance Summary
- Select [File Name:] where to save your file to upload to your Bank
- Select your [File Type]
- Select the [Exec. Date] date for payment
- Place tick in [Email Pay Advice]
- [Execute Payments]
- [Subject] – type in description
- [Message Text] – type in your message – to show the amount you are deducting – select the [Insert Payment Amount] link put a $ sign before.
- Select [Save] to save message
- [Return and Process]
- This will show you all the emails to go out
- To check that the email is correct - you can send yourself a test email select [Test email] put your email address in here – note – you will receive a copy of all emails.
- [Start Processing]
Copy of email
copy of attachment: