One Stop Single Point Receipting.
Path: Debtors > Receipt Entry
The receipting module caters for the automated receipting of payments collected by Direct Debit Runs including our Secure Web Payment Portal; this is generated from within PCSchool Receipt Entry.
If Document manager is selected a pdf copy of the receipt will be written into the Family Shared folder of PCSchool’s Document Management. This will enable reprints as well as rendering the receipt available to the parent for download via the Web “Spider” Parent Portal.
The Document Management Option this can be completed instead of, or as well as printing or emailing a receipt.
- Automatically Import and Receipt Payment via Direct Debits or the Spider’s Secure Payment Portal
- You have the option of selecting various Tenders such as Cash, Electronic etc
- Apply an amount to Sundry debtors
- Holding and Homestay amounts can be recorded
- Payments can be made directly to the General Ledger
- Applying to debtors takes the amount off the Family Debtor balance
- Voluntary Donations can be recorded
- You can apply amounts directly to the Foundation and Pledges
- Payments made in POS are also recorded here
- You have the option to Print or Email Receipts
- A copy can be saved to Document Manager