Debtors Version 2018.0.0.316 & have the latest PCSQ installed
How to email and print all your Debtor Statements. This is often only performed each term but accounts can be printed anytime when necessary.
- Account Validity
- Debtor Account Printing
Step 1 – Account Validity
Path: Debtors > Account Validity
Run this prior to printing or emailing Accounts Statements for any major billing.
If there are any errors these must be corrected before proceeding to ensure the correct account balances are sent out.
If you have any errors please refer to the document on Correcting Account Validity Errors.
Account Validity manual (Download)
Step 2 – Reports
There are a number of reports available under the Debtors Module. Printing these reports to the Window prior to committing to a Printer allows you to check the details before committing to the Printer or emails.
Step 3 – Debtor Account Printing
Path: Debtors > Account Printing
e.g. We will Email and Print all Statements – providing the Family has a balance.
Note: It is important that the Family Account is printed PRIOR to ROLLING into the next period so that all current transactions will show on the statement. After rolling to the next period it will show as a Brought Forward Balance.
- [Tag Set] You can use a for selecting Families;
- If a Tag Set is used the Family code fields become unavailable
- [Family selection] – If a Tag Set is not used;
- Leave Blank for All Families
- Select From Family and Tick To Last Family or select a Family
- [Account Heading] enter to print on the Account, the date will default but can be changed
- [Optional Fee] e.g. building fund, select it and enter the amount. This will print on the bottom of the account and is not included in the family balance;
- Additional Optional fees can be created in Utilities/ Maintenance View/ Account
- This fee is optional and will not accrue against the family
- The fee will disappear if not paid within the current period
- [Settlement Discount] if you offer a settlement disc enter the details.
- [Report Styles] select from the drop down for the various reports available;
- The School’s format should be the default choice in this field
- Open Item Printing will print all transactions from the first period to current
- [Print Options]:
- [All Bal inc Credits] this is the standard form of printing.
- [All inc Credits or Cur Trans]
- [Print +ve Bal only] Print Positive Balance only
- [+ve Bal or if Cur Trans] Positive Balance or if a Current Transaction
- [Only if Current Transaction]
- [Print All]
- [Select on Family Tag] is mainly replaced by the Tag Set but if used the Families must be Tagged through Quick Family Accounting Adjustments.
- [Print based on which address option] You can print the Accounts based on an address option selected in Student View > Address;
- [Account] Will use the details entered
- [Alt Correspondence] Select Use for alternate account
- [Alt Other] Tag Use as alternate account
- [Alt Address 2]
- [Print Option] Select the format for printing the accounts;
- [All] this will Email and print all of the accounts (preferred option)
- [Email Only] Will email the accounts to the email addresses entered for the purpose
- [Not Email] Will print all accounts with no email option (note: in output desination you need to select [Print to Printer] they will then show on screen before selecting to print
- [Print individually] If you tick to you will not be able to preview all the accounts so remove this tick for a preview;
- If printing or emailing as a PDF to Document Manager check the box to make sure the accounts go to the individual families.
- [Print Credit Card Mask] if required and [Print BPay Mask] if required for families wishing to bay by Credit Card and BPay.
- [Printing options] if required
- [Output destination]
- [Print to Window] will show all accounts
- [Print to Printer] usually used when select [No Email Address] it will then show on your screen before printing
- [Export to File + Print]
- [Export to File] to save as PDF copy or into document manager
- [Export to Mail] will email accounts and you can also select to use [Doc Manager] to save copies too.
- [Export File Settings]
- [File Name] select the name you wish to call the file e.g. Statement May 2019
- [File type] usually PDF
- [Doc Man] If saving to Document Manager select where to save the accounts e,g, Family Shared if you wish your families to see this in document manager
- [Print] click when ready.
When selecting the [Print] button you will get a message do you wish to
[Do you wish to cater for Split Bill]
[Yes] if use Split billing
[No] if you do not use Split Billing
The PCSQ screen will appear if selecting Emailing or Document manager