Document Manager allows schools to store documents created both internally and externally of PCSchool.
Full manual Download here
CLICK HERE for security details
The example shows how to place a PDF in Year 7 students folder.
Path: Staff(General) > Utilities> Document Management
- Select [Use Tagset]
- – 3. Select the group that you wish to save to e.g. [Student]
- [Select Student Group] select your selection
- [Year Level] select your year level e.g. 7
- [Add to Selection]
- Shows your selection – you can untag if necessary
- [Return Tagged] or your selection
Note: Once the PDF is in there you can not move it to another folder – without deleting the PDF and then dragging it again from your original folder.
Example of file dragged and dropped: