Caregiver View of the Online Fee Payment
Security required #583
If you wish to remove access to your Payment Portal, remove the security from the caregiver's security group.
Step 1: Sign in to Spider
- User name
- Press [Sign In]
- Select [Pay Student Fee]
Note: The headings may be changed, see Changing payment headings
- [General Credits] Shows any credits attached to the student/s in the family.
These may include discounts, rebates or refunds applied to the students account. Or overpayments usually relating to Cost centre 1 Credit
- [Overdue Amount] Shows any overdue charges from prior year applied to the
student/s through Debtors or Sundries in PCSchool.
- [Outstanding Amount]Shows any current charges applied to the student/s through
Debtors or Sundries in PCSchool.
- [Other Payments] Shows any charges e.g. eForms, school trips, uniform
deposits or donations. See Setting up Other Payments on how to create.
- [Select to pay all outstanding amounts] Press this button and all transactions that are outstanding will be selected to pay
- [summary] Summary of the total amounts outstanding – and after selecting the invoices you want to pay – it will put the total under Selected to Pay
- [Individually select outstanding amounts] – Place a tick in you can now select the payments you wish to pay.
[Pay all outstanding amounts]
[Make a partial payment of amount] – If you wish to make a payment of e.g. $50 type the amount here it will automatically select invoices to pay and take up any credits but you can select the invoice you wish to pay.
- [Agree to Terms] After you have selected the amount to pay put a tick in the Terms and conditions A popup box to [Proceed to Confirmation Page] select this.
Example of next screen:
e.g. elected to pay $950.00 then have accepted terms and conditions – this screen pops up to
show what you are electing to pay – once you are happy with this press [Confirm Payment]
or back to fix
Check to see the amount is correct
- [Confirm Payment] or [Back]
- Check amount to pay
- Enter your [Credit Card No.}
- [Name on Card]
- [Expiry date]
- CVC from back off card
Confirmation of transaction:
Receipting will automatically write back in to PCSchool Debtors:
Where it has applied to:
If for some reason it has not been applied automatically see this link for instructions