There are three main ways to prevent “Unmarked Rolls” email appearing from Trigger for teachers who have timetabled senior students who are no longer attending normal classes. This is common at the end of the year when they are on exam leave.
- Add the years to the Exclude From Timetable in Unmarked Rolls.
- Using Group Absence data entry to mark the senior students as on exam leave and AUTO MARK the roll.
- Copy the Timetable to a period and remove the senior classes.
Option 1 – Add the years to the Exclude From Timetable in Absent Roll Collection
Add the years you wish to exclude, separated by the pipe character (|)
Option 2: Using Group Absence data entry to AUTO MARK the roll
Path: Staff General > Attendance Management > Group Absence Entry
- Using your tagset make the selection of students you wish to enter data for.
- Select the type of event (Absence, Late or Early)
- Select Date or Date range
- Select Days in the week (if only a particular day) and the Time of day eg; “All Day”
- Select 'Where the status is found' Use either Blank or Any status for this.
- Select which status you wish to enter/change the data to.
- Click on Next.
The following screen will appear.
1. Check the Criteria FIRST
2. Click on 'Process' and the change will take effect.
Option 3: Changing the rest of the school to a New Timetable period
Create a new Timetable period
Path: Scholastic > System Functions > Curriculum Control Files > Tab 6 Subject Period ID
- [Clear View]
- [Current Period]
- [Period Name]
- Set only the Def Timetable Pd to Current
Path: Scholastic>Timetable Module> Timetable Maintenance> Tab #5 Housekeeping
Select [Copy Time Table Components to New Period]
- [From TimeTable Pd ID] – select your current period
- [To TimeTable Pd. ID] – select the new timetable period created
- [Exclude these Year Levels] – e.g. excluding Year 12
- Copy over required fields
The excluded Year Levels will not appear on your roll marking.