PCSchool is integrated with the Student Career Pathway program Dreamcatcher; this means you can export a csv with the minimum of effort that includes all the details required by Dreamcatcher.
- Select the Parameters
- Create the CSV
Step 1 – Select the Parameters
Path: Subjects > Subject Combination Finder
Once you select the Year Level the Available Subjects will populate.
- Check this is the correct period ID.
- Select the correct Year Level.
- Double Click on a subject, you can select more than one Subject
- The subject must transfer to the Selected Subjects window.
- Select the option of [At least one Subject].
- It is optional to select by Gender.
- Select the option [Export to File].
- Select the place to save the file.
- Click Select Fields.
STEP 2 – Create the CSV
The Selected Fields defaults to those required by Dreamcatcher.
- Select the DreamCatcher format.
- The selected fields will default.
- Click [Begin].
You can then find the csv and view the details before uploading to Dreamcatcher.