The PAT & e-asTTle Live Data Controls enable data to be imported quickly and cleanly. Please note that they do use the same subject number – 999992 but use different types of Area of Assessment.
Prior to importation you will need to have assigned the PAT Subject (number 999992) to all students requiring it and allocated the PAT Areas of Assessments (see below). Please note that not all year levels are necessarily doing all tests so only add the ones you need.
- 99999911 Reading Comprehension
- 99999912 Vocabulary
- 99999913 Listening
- 99999914 Punctuation and Grammar
- 99999915 Mathematics
There is no need to create these as they should already be in your Areas of Assessment file under Type Academic (A).
Access the Live Data Control via Spider > Assessment > Assessments
This will take you to the ‘Assessment Analysis’ page where you can then select ‘Import Results’ in the ‘PAT’ section.
Select CSV File
- Click on Select File (CSV)
- Select your Subject Period
- Select your Term (Term 1 or Term 4)
- Click ‘Next’
1. Select [Student #] and from the drop down select [sms_id]
2. Should default to [raw_score] if not then select from drop down menu
3. Should default to [scale_score] if not then select from drop down menu
4. Should default to [stanine] if not then select from drop down menu
5. Click on next.
1. Results will appear here
2. Click to save results