NCEA (National Certificate of Educational Achievement) is New Zealand’s National Qualification for senior secondary students. NCEA is part of the National Qualifications Framework.
Qualification with the National Qualification Framework is based on credits from all unit and achievement standards. NCEA standards are registered between levels 1 and 3, and are open to anyone, assessed through an accredited provider.
PCSchool is fully compliant with the Electronic standards for data interchange and result recording, as set down by the NZ Qualifications Authority.
The functions supported include:
- Importation of the Accreditation's file from NZQA.
- Importing of the Standards file from NZQA.
- Checking Standards against Accredited Standards for the school.
- Allocation of Subjects and Standards to students.
- Recording of progress in each Standard attempted.
- Internal School Assessment reporting back to parents.
- Banked Standards
- Export of Student Data, Subject Entries and Results to NZQA & NCEA.
- Import of Students National Student Number from NZQA.
- Automatic Student Billing within PCSchool, using NZQA Billing Files as the source.