- CONTACT US INFORMATION
- ALERT MESSAGING
- ABSENCE NOTIFICATION
- SUBJECT MESSAGES
CONTACT US INFORMATION
Contact information is sent from app users who do not need to be logged into the app. It can be used to make general enquiries to the school.
- Select all messages for deletion
- View detail about a message
- Delete an individual message
Push messaging allows schools to send a one-way message to all, or selected, logged in App users.
- Select “Send Message” tab
- Select the recipient
- If you highlight a recipient, you can see previous conversations
- Enter the message
- Choose the message type
- Press to send the message
- Refresh the current conversation
Absence notification messages are two-way messages. Caregivers are able to notify the school of an absence, and can then receive a reply form the school. Absence messages DO NOT interact with the attendance or absence tables, it is designed as an efficient way to allow caregivers to notify the school. Caregiver needs to be logged into the app to use this feature.
- This area is where all new absence messages appear.
- Once messages are marked as read, they only appear in the “All Messages” section.
- Select the type of message to view (Alert, Absence or both)
- Choose incoming or outgoing messages
- Choose the date range
- You can narrow down to a single user
- Choose to show ALL or just Unread messages
- Pressing [Trash] will show previously Trashed messages. Press [Inbox] to return to this view.
- Pressing [Trash] will move the selected items to the Trash
- Delete is used when in [Trash] to permanently delete messages
- View the next set of messages based on the “Records Per Page” setting
When a staff member receives a message from the App, an alert in the “User notification” area appears. Clicking this link will take the user to the messaging area as seen below where the message can be read.
Messages can currently be filtered based on the the criteria seen below.