You will Import the File received from FACTS, this is done just like the ‘autoload’ of Spider receipts.
Path: PCSchool > Debtors > Receipt Entry
FACTS will send you a file to import into PCSchool, we suggest saving them in a folder that you can access easily.
STEP 1 – Import the File
Create a new batch:
- Change the [Date] to the date you require
- [Desc] type in your description
- Select [Auto Load] button
- [File Type] select FACTS
- [File Name] select the file to Import
- [Exec. Date] select the date of the file
- [Tender Selection] select ‘ DD‘ if your payments come as individual entries or ‘EL‘ for one figure on your Bank Statement
- [Application Option]: [Dont apply] you will have to manually apply each receipt; [Apply Debtors] will apply to debtors invoices; [Apply Sundry] will apply to sundry invoices
- [Printing Options] select which option you wish to use
- [Import] click to bring the Families into the grid
- [Add to Batch]
STEP 2 – Check the Receipted Amounts
The file contents will be loaded into the Receipt Batch if they are not applied you can manually apply them. Once these are checked the batch can be finalised.