PCSchool offers the Financial Reporting control within its Student Management Software enabling budget stake-holders on line dashboard style access to income and expenditure within their budget area.
The information displayed includes figures indicating
- Expenditure in the current period
- Expenditure Year to Date
- Committed Orders that apply to their budget area, indicating imminent calls upon their budget. More info OnLine Ordering
- Year to Date Budget forecasts
- Variance of expenditure to budget
- % usage of budget allowance
Student Management Software – Financial Dashboard
This on-screen, real time report offers extensive drill down through the areas of expenditure indicating exactly what was purchased and from whom. Drill down into committed orders to display the orders currently in the system, that remain outstanding. Drill further to display the line items contained within the specific order.
Use of this control enables Department Heads to maintain a watchful eye over their budget area without the need to produce and publish regular reports. The video tour below will give a quick overview of the control and hints on navigation within the control.