The Financial Reports Tool enables the user to build the regular Financial reports based on predefined templates dependent on the financial report required. The template enables commentary to be combined with various reports to produce a complete report. The template enables the report structure and commentary to be predefined so that complex reports can be produced, requiring only minor adjustments to commentary prior to report production. There are three standard report templates as follows.
Monthly Financial Board Reports
- Introduction commentary
- Key Financial Results & Ratios
- KPI’s compared to Benchmarks
- Enrolment Statistics
- Report – Comparison Current Year, Last Year, Next Year
- P & L (Financial Performance)
- Variance Report – Accounts sorted by extent of variance
- Forecast Cash on Hand – Cash Flow projection graphic
- Cash Flow Report – Historical and Forecast Net Cash Position
- Debtors Summary
- Report – Graphical summary of debt position inc forecasts
- Creditors Summary
- Report inc Creditors payments presented for approval inc graphical forecastl
Path: Spider> Finance Dashboard> Financial >Financial Reporting>
Select – under Templates > Monthly Report
- A. Template components. Identify the required template to expose that section in right hand pane.
- B. Rich text editor for report commentary. Text and graphics inserted here will be inserted into the financial statement associated with a report, where a report has been identified. If no report is selected then only the text commentary will be included.
- C. Identify the ledger report that is to be inserted associated with this section. These reports must have been pre-formatted in Standard report setup. If no report is selected then only the commentary will be printed from the contents of the text box.
- D. Select the appropriate Report Format ie the Look and style of the report.
- E. Check this box to have the text inserted above the report. Leave unchecked to have text follow the report.
- F. If you want the section to start on a new page check this checkbox
- G. A checked box indicates that this is a enabled section and it will be included in the report. Remove the tick if you do not want this section included. Included sections are identified by the graphic associated with the section in the left hand pane
Indicates the section is active and included. Where the user removes the check from enabled it will not alter the graphic until next time the template is refreshed.
KPI Budget Format
KPI Benchmark Format
CashFlow by Period Line Graph
Cash Flow Format
Financial Statement Format
Budget Bar Graph Format