- Allows Behaviour (negative) and Merits (positive) behaviour types to be entered.
- Allows staff to access the "Behaviour Management" control.
- Gives access to the Note types of behaviours.
- Required for teachers to access the Behaviour with Workflows control.
- Shows the button to allow the emailing of "Behaviour Management" behaviours to caregivers
- Required for administrator to create/setup the custom behaviour workflows.
- Gives access to the Special Note types of behaviour.
- Allows staff member to see ALL entries against a student (not just those they have entered).
- Allows access to behaviour notes from the "Student Information" control
- Set the ability for the user to only access the entries, or create, edit and delete entries.
“Behaviour Notes” and “Behaviour Notes with Workflows” share a common set of securities as seen by items 1,3 and 7. These are the 3 categories of behaviours. Security item 8 (424) applies to both behaviour modules and determines if the teacher is able to just see the notes that they have entered and the notes of children in the class or if they can see the notes of all students. Once again they are limited to the note types they have security for. Items 4 and 6 pertain to the “Behaviour with Workflows” control.
There are also additional configurations that affect the way behaviour notes display.