Student behaviour notes can automatically follow a workflow of notifications and actions based on the selected behaviour. This document explains how to set up new behaviour workflows that allow:
- Teachers to enter behaviour information in an easy way only seeing relevant fields
- See pre-defined set of actions, so everyone knows what’s next
- Set reminders – so that staff are informed of any behavioural actions not completed
The "Behaviour with Workflow" control allows you:
- Flexibility to create any number of specific behaviour based on the 4 behaviour types.
- Expose only required columns and fully customise column names.
- Define the number of merits and demerits for that behaviour.
- Set different actions based on different events.
Download Link - Guide for further information.