Path: Gen Ledger > Batch Transaction Entry
If the bank account number used in Payment Criteria (tab 1) in the Creditor Payments process was
incorrect, meaning payments will be issued from the wrong bank account, the correct bank account
can be reassigned to the payments.
NOTE: This process is done via the Creditor Payments batch and will reassign an alternate bank
account to ALL the payments in the batch.
1. Select the [Creditor Payment Batch] you wish to reassign a new Bank Account to.
2. Ensure the batch is [UNFINALISED] (does not have a P or F in the Status field).
3. To change the [Offset Account] click on the Posting Account Lookup button.
4. Select the [Offset Account] alternate Bank Account you wish to use from the Selection List, click OK
5. Click [Reassign Exec File] to save the change to the new Offset Account.
6. Option: This step is only necessary if the payments have been cleared from the [Execute
Payments] view. Click [Exec Payments] to send these entries through to the [Execute
Payments] area where cheques can be printed or electronic file for the bank created from
the new Bank Account (see image below). Refer to Execution of Payments for information
on this procedure.
7. Click on [Finalise] Batch to update Creditor Master File transactions with those in the