Public Health and Wellbeing regulations in Victoria have been amended to allow schools to supply basic student details to councils.
It is optional for parents to report the details.
If parents do not want the information sent to councils then tick the radio box [Do not share data with vaccination authority]. This process can be done individually through Student View or globally through Quick Student Data Entry.
- Individually through Student View
- Globally through Quick Student Data Entry
- Create the File
STEP 1 – Individually through Student View
Path: Administration > Student View > Medical tab
Go to the Medical tab and place a tick in [Do not share data with vaccination authority] for all Students where the Families don’t want the data uploaded.
STEP 2 – Globally through Quick Student Data Entry
Path: Administration > Quick Student Data Entry
Where you have a lot of families not wishing the data to be unloaded this can be done on a global basis by using a Tag Set.
- Tick the radio box [Opt Out Immunisation].
- Tick to the radio box Use Tag Set.
- If there are not many Students they can be added to the list through the Individual tab.
- If there are a lot of Students they can be added through the Yr/Form/House tab.
- Select *C, this should be the default.
- Click [Add Selected to List].
- Only the tagged Students will be updated, remove ticks from any students you may not wish to update.
- Click [Return Tagged Only].
Go to the general Changes tab.
- Go to the General Changes tab.
- From the drop down list select Opt Out Immunisation.
- Select an option for the tagged Students.
- Click Begin.
Optional; Check one or two Students to make sure this has worked for you.
STEP 3 – Create the File
Path: Subjects → Data Capture → DEPT EDUC (Aust)
Use a Tag set to select the Students.
Go to the DEPT EDUC (Aust) tab.
- Enter the School Number
- In File Format select Immunisation Upload (Vic).
- These fields are not used for this report.
- Tick both radio boxes.
- Select a destination for the report where you will be able to find it.
- Click Preview.
- If you receive any critical errors they may need to be fixed before continuing;
- If you only receive warnings click the [Complete] button it will only be active if there are no Critical Errors
Find the file for uploading