Shortcuts to Roll Marking
There is more than one way to access your Rolls for attendance.
1. Via the Notification Panel on your homepage.
2. Via 'My Classes'
3. Via your timetable
4. Absence Entry
1. This will default to your name
2. This will default to the current date
3. If using the Timetable this will default to the class taking place at the current time. You can also select another class from the drop down menu.
4. Simply enter data only for those students not in attendance. N.B. in Australia students will be defaulted to present, in NZ they will be defaulted to absent.
5. Clicking on 'Save' the following screen will come up.
1. This tells you the number of students not marked (in Australia they will all be marked).
2. This option will mark all these unmarked students present.
3. You can choose to leave them unmarked.
4. Use if you wish to cancel out of this operation.