For manual on setting up User Defined - click here
Path: Scholastic > Administration > Staff view
1. Click Code.
2. Highlight the Code to add to the Staff Member.
3. Click OK.
4. The date will default to today’s date, this can be changed.
5. A Value can be entered such as Yes, No, Send, 100, $100.00, this is a Freeform Value.
6. Click Save when finished.
User Defined Reports
Path: Administration > User Defined Report
Reports can be created for all the User Defined fields entered
1. Select either the Student, Family or Teacher tab.
2. Optional; select any filters.
3. If you are going to select a Code, selecting the category first will reduce the list.
4. Optional; Select a Code.
5. Optional; Filter by selecting a date From and To.
6. Select a report;
• User Defined by Code will print the Codes with a Student list.
• User Defined by Students will print a Student with a list of the Codes attached to the
7. Click Print when all the filters are in place
Student User Defined by Code - Name (Alias) UDSEFTCD.RPT
User Defined by Student – Name (Alias) UDEFSTUD.RPT