The Sundry Expense View displays Sundry expense items attached to a particular Student. Entries
can be added, edited, or deleted through this view as an alternative to entry via the batch Billing
These Entries could encompass such things as the purchase and payment of school hats, school
excursions, book room purchases and the like. There is an option to consolidate these expenses to
Debtors Proper, the balance will then show on the standard Family Account. Alternatively these
expenses can be consolidated within the Sundry Expense Area and not impact on the Debtors
Charges entered or edited through the Sundry Expense View cannot be viewed through a Batch or
printed as part of a Batch consequently it is not so easy to track. If you need to keep a hard copy of
the entry for future reference then the charges should be made through a Batch.
1. Select a Student.
2. Select how you wish the GST to be calculated.
3. Enter the Cost Centre or click on the word Code and select the Cost Centre.
4. The date will default to today’s date and can be edited.
5. Enter the amount. The active field will depend upon the Charge As GST option you
6. Click Save or tab off the line to finish the entry.
7. Any entry that is not paid for can be Deleted by clicking into the line and selecting Delete