At the beginning of each year the language learning index for Maori and Pacific Medium Level must be updated before the March MoE Roll Returns.
IMPORTANT – Before completing the current years MoE Return
Check what version of PCSchool you are running. This should be the latest version available.
Path: Help > About
- Select the correct Subjects
- Add or edit the Subject Supplement tab
- Allocate the Learning Level
- View the entries
Step 1 – Select the correct Subjects
Path: Curriculum Control Files > Subject Code
Follow the instructions below to select the Maori or Pacific medium subject.
- Select the correct Subject
- Go to the Subject Supplement tab
Step 2 – Add or edit the Subject Supplement tab
Path: Curriculum Control Files > Subject Code > Subject Supplement
Follow the instructions below to enter the correct details.
- Select the Year Level
- Enter the Hours per year of study
- Select the Language Level this would be either Maori or Pacific Medium Level
- Select the Learning Zone this is the Instructional Year Level
- Tab off the line or click [Save]
Step 3 – Allocate the Learning Level
Path: Subjects > Global Subject Modification > Housekeeping
Follow the instructions below to allocate the learning level to the Students with the appropriate subject.
- Go to the Housekeeping tab
- Select the allocation from the options
- Click [Begin]
Step 4 – View the entries
Path: Administration > Student view > Enrolment > User defined
The details can be viewed in the User Defined Field under Student View.