Within Staff View you have the option to record a Role for staff members; this may be for within PCSchool where the Role might be that of Principal, Year Co-ordinator, Chaplain etc or for use with Spider where the Role would be used with projects created in Finance.
- Create a ROLE
- Add the Role to Staff View
STEP 1 – Create a ROLE
Path: Utilities > Maintenance View
Prior to using this function you must have Roles created in Maintenance View if you already have Role then this step can be jumped.
Important; do not overwrite current codes make sure the view is clear by clicking on the Clear All Icon on the top toolbar.
DO NOT use the delete button on the keyboard or backspace anything out of here.
Once the view is clear enter the information.
- Type in the word Role
- Enter the Description of Used in Staff View
- It is optional to enter a Comment;
- When you tab off comment you will be sked to save the entry, click [Yes]
- Enter a Code; it is this code you will see in Staff view so it must be meaningful
- Enter your description for the Code
Once all the entries are complete you must refresh the window to see the Codes in Staff View.