In this eForm the parent will be sent the eForm as an excursion consent:
Build the eForm to show the following questions:
- I give permission for my child to attend the Swimming Sports.
- Emergency Contact for the excursion:
- Emergency Contact phone number.
- My child is in Year?
- My child will participate in the following 50 metre events at the Primary Swimming Sports
- My child will participate in the following 25 metre events at the Primary Swimming Sports.
- I will assist as a parent helper:
- I wish to advise that I will be picking up my child/ren from the pool at the end of the day.
Add a shopping cart for the Caregiver to make a payment for the bus:
The item will be One way fare $15, Return fare $25 and Student does not need transport $0
The decision question will be for the School Office:
This eForm will be sent to the School Office for approval to calculate the numbers for the Swimming sports. Then information will then be sent to the Head of Sport to coordinate the swimming races and also the parent helpers. Then to the finance department for costs.
The eForm should look like the example when created:
The information can also be gathered be collected from the [eForm Search]
Search the eForm by name and all the responses will show. These responses then can be exported in an excel spreadsheet.