It must be noted that once you have converted to the Wellbeing Module there is NO option to revert back to your previous behaviour management method. Therefore, you will need to discuss your situation with us before proceeding. Please read the notes below to see the process for your particular school.
Schools at the moment are using one of three options.
1. Behaviour Notes (V1)
- This is the oldest of our Behaviour functions.
- Does not use Workflows
- When you Create a behaviour you are given the option to save or save & email. You are then given a selection of possible recipients eg: Deans, form teacher, caregivers.
- If you are using the above process and choose to move to the new Wellbeing we will need to massage your old data into the new module.
- Once this is done you will no longer be able to create new records using the 'old' format and you will not be able to alter historical behaviour records.
- V1 behaviour data will also be excluded from the new Wellbeing Analytics.
2. Behaviour Notes Custom (V2)
- Our first version of Behaviour with Workflows
- Once saved it will send emails/process actions as set up in the Workflow.
- If you are using the above (V2) version, your data is compatible with the new Wellbeing and no conversion/alterations to data will be required.
- Historic V2 behaviour data will be included in the new Wellbeing Analytics.
3. Wellbeing Workflows (V3)
- Latest and greatest version of Wellbeing/Behaviour workflows
- Ability to add different Roles thereby giving extra flexibility
- Ability to send emails to a wider variety of people using new Roles
- If your school has never used Behaviour you can go straight to using this Module
- If your school has been using only Behaviour Notes Custom you can go straight to using this Module
- If your school has been using a combination of Behaviour Notes & Behaviour Notes Custom - please speak to us first. You will need some work on your Behaviour Notes.